Unvired Inc. is a digital solutions provider of Mobile Apps and Artificial Intelligence enabled chatbots for enterprises.
Unvired offers the suite of mobile applications to help customers to seamlessly manage their business. It also offers Chyme Bots Platform and intelligent digital assistants (bots) to let users interact naturally with any business system.
Chyme is a Bots Platform that can be used to build AI enabled chatbots that enable a conversational interface with systems—both Text and Voice.
It is Unvired’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while using our websites and software applications, collectively called the Services. Our ‘Services’ primarily include the following:
- Websites: Our Websites (unvired.com and chymebot.com) provide the visitor features to:
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Contact us for the free product trial, POC (Proof of Concept), demo request or to resolve any other query about our products & services
- Mobile Apps:
- Chyme Bots platform: Platform to help our customers build intelligent digital assistants.
- Chyme Bots: Intelligent digital assistants (bots) to let users interact naturally with any business system.
- Customer support desk: To allow our customers who have bought our products to contact us for any issues.
Data Controller and Data Processor
We process following types of personal data:
- Customer Data – Personal data that forms part of the data that is provided by our customers and their end-users for obtaining our services.
- Other Data – Personal data about our customers, visitors and other individuals that are collected and processed directly by us.
Our Customers are the controller of Customer Data. Unvired is the processor of Customer Data and the controller of Other Data.
Domains and Websites for this Policy
Information We Collect
1. Customer Data: As customers, you provide data to us for processing as part of the usage of our Unvired software applications.
- Data from Mobile Applications download: When you download and use our Mobile Applications, we automatically collect information on the device identifier, user settings, type of device you use, and operating system version.
- Data from Chyme account creation: When you Create a Chyme Account to use our Chymebot platform, we collect information such as your name, email, phone number, organization’s name and profile photo.
- Application end-user data: Customer Data may be processed by us as a result of customer’s use of the Services when our customers, or their end-users, input or upload information into the Service. For example:
- Customers who use our Unvired mobile apps may upload data about their employees.
- Customers who use our chatbots as the digital assistant for their helpdesk, personal data of the end user contacting helpdesk may be processed.
- Server logs which, may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, frequency with which of our Services are used by a User, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on, the ads that User clicked on and other statistics.
This data may vary from case to case depending on the purpose for which Unvired mobile app or Chatbots are used.
- Customer Support data: As customers, you may contact us for post-production support through our support portal facility. Your data (Name, Business Email Id, organization’s name) is required to log support request in our helpdesk.
2. Other Data: We also collect the following data when you use our applications and websites:
- Log Data – We use the following data collected as part of logs:
- Google Analytics services to analyze our Website traffic.
- Google’s crash reporting service through which we get details of the crash, device and user id associated with the crash
- Logs for usage of the applications (application logs for Web and mobile apps)
- Subscription Data
- You provide personal data to us as part of signing up for our newsletter on our websites. This includes your name, phone number, email id, organization’s name and job title.
- We may also collect personal information from you when you use the interactive features of the websites, promotions, requesting customer support, or otherwise communicating with us.
- Contact Us Data: When you inquire about our products and services or free trial, proof of concept or demo, we collect and store this data to communicate with you and respond to your inquiry. This includes your name, email id, phone number, job title and organization details.
- Testimonials: From time to time, we may post testimonials on the Websites that may contain personal information. We obtain your consent to post your name along with your testimonial. This data includes your name, email id, phone number, job title/role, and the name of your organization.
How We Use Your Data
How we use your personal data will depend on which Services you use and how you use those Services.
Customer Data will be used by Unvired in accordance with Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and as required by applicable law. Unvired is a processor of Customer Data and Customer is the controller.
Other Data is used by us to provide our services, send our newsletters and to communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions.
Lawful basis for processing:
We have a lawful basis to process your personal data. We also use your consent as bases for lawfully processing your personal data.
We process your personal data only when we have a lawful basis. Presently, we use the Performance of Contract (i.e. to deliver the services to our customers) and consent as the lawful basis for processing. For certain processing, we may also use legitimate interests as provided under the Data Protection Regulations.
Where you have consented to a particular processing, you have a right to withdraw the consent at any time.
How we use Customer data:
We use your data to authenticate you and authorize access to our services
We only process Customer Data on behalf of our customers and in accordance with their instructions provided in the applicable Services agreement with us. We use the data that we have about you to provide our services and provide support to you. In each case, Unvired collects such information only in so far as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the interaction with our services.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services and our Services offerings. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them.
- Customer Support. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we respond to your request or to help your issues.
- For any other purpose as provided for in the Services Agreement between us and the customer, or as otherwise authorized by the customer; in accordance with or as may be required by law.
How we use ‘Other data’:
We may send you service-related messages or marketing / promotional materials. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information
We will update you with improvements in our services, new features and from time to time also carry out direct marketing of our products and services. Direct marketing is carried out only if you consent to receive such communications from us.
Users under 16 years of age
The Sites and Services do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 16.
If you are under the age of 16, you are not permitted to use the Sites and Services or to disclose Personal Information. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
Data Retention Policy
Unvired will retain Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and as required by applicable law. When you decide to stop using our services, we delete all personal information about you.
You can request to access, update or correct your personal information. You also have the right to object to direct marketing.
You may have additional rights pursuant to your local law applicable to the processing. For example, if the processing of your personal information is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and your personal information is processed based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to your specific situation. Under GDPR you may also have the right to request to have your personal information deleted or restricted and ask for portability of your personal information.
Your Rights to Control Data
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you easy means to access, modify, delete, object to or restrict the use of your personal information
We strive to give you ways to access, update/modify your data quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legal purposes. Some rights can be accessed from within the Unvired application.
For Website visitors, these rights can be exercised by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org >with your specific request.
- Change or Correct Data: You can ask us to edit some of your personal data (e.g. your email id used for subscribing the newsletter). You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g. if it is no longer necessary to provide Services to you).
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g. if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g. if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of the personal data you provided in the machine-readable form.
Your information shared with others
1. Recipients of your data:
Your data will be shared with other recipients in order to provide you with services.
While we aim to limit the sharing of your data, at times, it is necessary to share your data with certain service providers such as hosting services and email marketing services.
We use third-party tools such as Constant Contact, HubSpot for sending emails and follow-up on leads.
These third parties do not share the data further and use it only for the purpose of providing subscribed services.
To Comply with Laws. – If we receive a request for information, we may disclose if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
2. Cross-Border Data Transfers:
Your data will be stored and processed in multiple countries including outside of the European Union (EU) Region
Since we are an international company, your data will be processed outside of the EU region. If you opt our cloud hosting services for using our applications, your data will be hosted within Third Party Data Centre in Canada and processed (Accessed and other processing as required by application functionality) in India and USA.
Some countries where we process data may not have as protective laws as your own country and there are risks associated with such transfer.
Unvired offers European Union Model Clauses, also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to meet the adequacy and security requirements for our Customers that operate in the European Union, and other international transfers of Customer Data. These clauses are contractual commitments between parties transferring personal data (for example, between Unvired and its Clients, suppliers or data processors outside the EU), binding them to protect the privacy and security of the data.
Security Measures to Protect your Data
1. Security Measures:
We implement security controls to prevent breaches and unauthorized access to your data.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect Customer Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Examples of security measures include encryption of the data at rest and while transfer, restricted, role-based physical access as well as access to the data, monitoring for threats and vulnerabilities, periodic backup etc.
Security controls for our applications are customized based on our customer’s requirements.
2. Protection of personal information:
Unvired takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
1. Data Privacy Officer:
Unvired has appointed an internal data protection officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about the Unvired’s personal data policies or practices. Unvired’s data protection officer’s name and contact information are as follows:
Email Id: email@example.com
2. Contact Information:
Unvired Inc. Station Houston, 1301 Fannin, Suite 2440, Houston, TX 77002
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and we maintain your Personal Data within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have additional rights. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you can also lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the country of your residence.