The ChymeBots integration with Cisco Spark brings all the enterprise ChymeBots to you on demand. All the natural language enabled enterprise bots that you have come to enjoy can be accessed via the Spark client now. Create your own brand bot and connect it to Chyme and automate all your queries and tasks. You can also have group conversations in Spark with your colleagues and the bot by simply @mentioning the bot.
Note: To access the Spark-ChymeBot application, your team administrator should have enabled Spark access in Chyme.
What interactions can I have with Chyme Assistants from Spark?
You can access all ChymeBot bots from all Spark clients. You can engage with your customers and provide prompt and friendly help with a ChymeBot or help employees to access HR, Finance and other systems quickly and privately.
ChymeBot on Spark is natural language enabled. Go ahead and have a conversation with any activated ChymeBot to check your leave balance on SAP HR and create a leave request for tomorrow. Or check the incidents you need to work on in ServiceNow. ChymeBot can connect Spark to any enterprise system with limitless possibilities.
Great, how do I associate my Spark account with ChymeBot?
Follow these simple steps.
- You need to have an existing Chyme account to get started, if you don’t have one click here to ChymeIn!
- If you have an account, login to your Spark account and add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact.
- Once the ChymeBot contact is added, send the simple request “help” to ChymeBot. The bot will automatically initiate an authorization for you.
- You will receive a URL to authenticate yourself against Chyme.
- Click the link and enter your Chyme Domain, Email and Password.
- An OAuth process will now be initiated with Spark to confirm your identity and to request the required permissions. Remember to allow popups in your browser, you can disable themitafter the OAuth is done.
- In the Spark OAuth login page, provide your Spark account login and password and authorize the permissions for ChymeBot.
- On successful association, you will receive a confirmation message in Spark and you can get started.
Why do you need these permissions? Is my data safe?
These permissions are required to validate your identity and for posting messages (answers) back to you. Responses from the ChymeBot are sent back as messages to Spark from your own ChymeBot. Your ChymeBot can also receive files that you want to upload and also sends you attachments such as invoices etc. from enterprise systems to you.
None of your data is used for any purpose other than what you have authorized. Now that everything is clear, go ahead and authorize the app. You will be redirected to the ChymeBot page after successful activation.